The Meridian Institute has just launched its newsletter Nanotechnology and Development News, a free service that provides news on how nanotechnology can alleviate poverty. For a more in-depth analysis of how nanotechnology can provide long-term solutions to this problem, see Chapter 8 of Unbounding the Future.
Source: Nanodot, Nanotech for poverty alleviation
Nanotechnology and poverty related topics:
- Nanotechnology news: nanotechnology and poverty
- Nanotechnology benefits
- Nanotechnology in Argentina
- Nanotechnology and developing countries
- Nanotechnology as a solution to the problems of developing countries?
- Nanotechnology: Country Policies