Anti Wrinkle Treatment
HeHyaluronic acid It is responsible for the elasticity of the skin and due to its cellular regeneration properties, it is used successfully. Its periodic application causes the regeneration of collagen itself.
He Hyaluronic acid it is naturally present in all living organisms and is a universal component of the spaces between tissue cells (extracellular space). It is a polysaccharide with an identical chemical structure regardless of whether it is found in the body of a simple bacterium or a human being. Hyaluronic Acid can be found in many areas of the human body, such as:
- He vitreous body, where it gives shape and volume to the eyes.
- In the cartilage, bone, and synovial fluid, in which it has a lubricating role.
- In the blood vessels.
- At umbilical cord.
HeAcidHyaluronic it has a decisive role as a connective element of tissues such as skin. This is where about 56% of the concentration of Hyaluronic Acid in the body is found.
The body dermis has a network of collagen fibers within an interstitial substance whose composition is largely made up of Hyaluronic Acid.
The elastic properties of this acid provide resistance against compression and this is how the skin protects the underlying structures against aggressions. At the same time, the non-Newtonian properties of Hyaluronic Acid allow collagen fibers to move easily through the interstitial substance. This process of lubrication by Hyaluronic Acid allows the skin to adapt to changes in shape and volume, which take place when bones and ligaments move.
When we age, the amount of Hyaluronic Acid in the skin decreases, since skin cells lose their production capacity. In addition, the molecular weight of Hyaluronic Acid decreases with age in such a way that it no longer conserves water, as it previously did.
Used in cosmetics since 1996, it can be of animal origin from the combs of the hen and the eyeball of fish or of biological origin extract from bacteria culture. They correspond to this group: Juvederm, Arhyal Perlane, Restilane, Rofilan and Hylaform.
What material is used in Hyaluronic Acid infiltrations?
The most appropriate cocktail will be used for each patient to meet the needs they present.
NCTF 135 HA. It is a revitalizing nourishing complex of Hyaluronic Acid and 54 other components including:
- 13 vitamins CA, B, C, D, which stimulate the vital functions of cells.
- 24 amino acids, which favor the manufacture of proteins (elastin, collagen, ...)
- 6 coenzymes, which catalyze the biochemical reactions of tissues.
- 6 minerals, which attenuate the deficiencies of the skin.
- 5 nucleic bases, which activate cellular communication.
- Ascorbic acid and glutathione. Two powerful antioxidants, which reduce free radicals.
Acid CocktailHyaluronic and a multivitamin solution: CA, E, C, D, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6. It has an antioxidant action, activates cell metabolism, hydrates the skin and minimizes fine and superficial wrinkles.
Basic PH solution of amino acids and hyaluronic acid, which stabilizes the cell matrix.
It is an acidic and hypertonic solution, it activates the collagen fibers.
Organic Silicon (Conjoctul)
The organic Silicon stabilizes the architecture of the tissues and causes their hydration, favoring their regeneration. It is a powerful antioxidant.
Non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid (Restylane Vital, Juvederm Ultra 1, Redensity I)
HeNon-cross-linked hyaluronic acid it is a component, which is already present in our body. Its characteristic is its hygroscopic power: that is, it captures up to 30 times its volume in water, being the main responsible for the rehydration of the skin. Regulates skin microcirculation and cell proliferation.
Is the treatment painful?
Anesthetic cream is applied to the area to be treated for 15 minutes. So the session is not so unpleasant.
How is the Vitamins treatment done?
The infiltrations are done in the consultation. They are about 30 minutes long.
- The patient reads and signs the informed consent.
- It removes make-up from the skin.
- We apply anesthetic cream.
- We disinfect.
- We perform the technique using a small needle and depositing the chosen cocktail in tiny deposits in the epidermis and superficial dermis.
- We apply cold compresses.
- We return to disinfect.
The patient can resume his activity immediately after leaving the consultation.
Care after the Hyaluronic Acid Infiltration session
Avoid smoking immediately afterwards, not sunbathing or UV rays, the following days. DO NOT get aggressive cleaning facials. Makeup can be used.
How many sessions do I need?
The results are immediate from the first session. However, we recommend doing 4 sessions in a row, at intervals of 15 days.
How long do the results of theHyaluronic Acid Infiltrations?
We recommend repeating the treatment every 6 - 8 months: after the summer, to mitigate the effects of the sun; and during winter, when the wind and cold cracks the skin.
What happens if I don't continue the treatment? Should I do it for life?
The injected products are fully reabsorbed. If you do not want to do more sessions, after time you return to the previous state, but there is no rebound effect.
Does the result of the Hyaluronic Acid Infiltrations leave a natural appearance?
We do not change anything or create anything new; we recover what the skin has been losing over the years.
- It is not recommended in case of pregnancy, allergy to any of the injected components.
- Before treatment DO NOT TAKE Acid Acetylsalicylic (Aspirin) or Ibuprofen. Better takeParacetamol.
- It is advisable to do a allergy test. If you are allergic to chicken protein and eggs, you cannot do it.
At what age is it recommended to Hyaluronic Acid Infiltrations?
It is recommended to start Hyaluronic Acid infiltrations from the age of 40 as a preventive treatment.
Recommendations of MARÁN Beauty Salon before infiltrations:
- When you infiltrate any Vitamin or Hyaluronic Acid, it is highly recommended take an internal treatment at least 1 month before undergoing a Facial Mesotherapy.
- We recommend The following, so that the result is much better, since the skin ages due to the action of free radicals, atoms and modécules, so the infiltrated vitamins will last longer because you treat yourself from the inside out:
- B32 Colagen Supra from Bio Spain, stimulates collagen synthesis;
- B27 Reveratrol: 1 tablet a day, is an antioxidant that fights against the aging mechanism.
- If when you get home you notice any discomfort, you have to ice.
- If you notice a slight purple, put on Trombocil ointment, will prevent it from going dark.
- If you get a purple, apply a good concealer. Put enough quantity. There are green correctors, which greatly attenuate the purples.
- And of course, do you a good facial hygiene in a beauty center, a week before the Facial Mesotherapy. The Vitamins will also last longer if a month or 15 days after having done the infiltrations, you do one deep hydration in a professional center.
Marán Beauty Salon
Related LinksHyaluronic Acid Infiltrations:
- Radiofrequency beauty treatments
- Natural remedies for wrinkles
- Food and Skin
- Home remedies for dark circles