Placing a lamp on the wall is a good idea to replace a table lamp and save space on the bedside table as long as you have an electrical outlet near where you want to place the lamp.
To place the lamp you will need these tools:
- a drill
-a level and
Step by step to place a lamp on the wall
1. Look at the height at which you want to place the lamp.
2. Mark the lamp support points on the wall using the level so that it is straight.
3. Make the holes with the drill using the bit according to the plug that you are going to place on the wall.
4. Level and fit the lamp.
5. Connect electricity from a socket outlet or by plugging the lamp into the socket.
6. If you take the electricity from a socket outlet it is very important to remove the current from the house.
In LeroyMerlin you can buy everything you need.