All of us who have the happiness of having brothers share we think that they are a blessing ... almost always, and when we do not have brothers by blood, our friends have earned that position. These are famous quotes from siblings.
Famous Sibling Quotes:
- Whoever says he loves God, whom he does not see, and does not love his brothers, whom he sees, that is a liar. -San Francisco de Sales
- A brother may not be a friend, but a friend will always be a brother.
- Husbands come and go, children come and go, friends transform and drift away. The only thing ever lost is a sister. -Gail Sheeny
- A father is a treasure, a brother is a consolation: a friend is both. -Benjamin Franklin
- When two brothers work together the mountains turn to gold. -Proverb
- I do not consider anything shameful to honor the brothers. -Aeschylus
- Between brothers, if the test is won or lost, it does not matter. -Proverb
- Teaching children to love their parents and siblings and to be respectful of their superiors lays the foundation for correct mental and moral attitudes to become good citizens. -Confucius
- Am I free if my brother is still chained to poverty. -Barbara Ward
- A sister is the one who gives you her umbrella in the storm and then goes with you to see the rainbow. -Karen Brown
- No friend like a brother; no enemy like a brother. -Proverb
Links related to famous quotes from Brothers:
- Values Phrases
Please leave us your favorite Brothers quotes in the comments