If children are asked, What is love? What does love mean? … The answers can be incredible. This is what a group of specialists in the United States did when they posed this question to a group of children between the ages of 4 and 8. The answers they got about the meaning of love according to children were much brighter and deeper than anyone had previously imagined.
We have selected some of his most witty phrases about love:
- "When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different." Billy - 4 years.
- “Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne. And then they go out into the street and smell each other ”. Karl - 5 years.
- "Love is when you go out to eat and give someone most of your fries without making them give you any of theirs." Chrissy - 6 years old.
- "Love is what makes you smile when you are tired." Terri - 4 years.
- “Love is when my mom makes coffee for my dad and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is right. ”Danny - 7 years.
- “Love is when you kiss all the time. So when they get tired of kissing, they still want to be together and talk more. My mom and dad are like that. Emily - 8 years old.
- "Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen." Bobby 7 years (Awesome!)
- "If you want to learn to love better, you must start with a friend that you do not like",
Nikka - 6 years (we need girls like Nikka on this planet).
- "Love is when you tell a guy that you like his shirt, and then he wears it every day." Noelle - 7 years.
- Love is like an older woman and an older man who are still friends, even after knowing each other very well. Tommy - 6 years.
- “During my piano recital, I was on stage and I was scared. I saw all the people looking and I saw my dad smiling and waving his arms. He was the only one doing that. And I stopped being scared. Cindy - 8 years old.
- “My mom loves me more than anyone. You don't see that nobody else kisses me when I'm sleeping at night. Clare - 6 years.
- "Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best part of the chicken." Elaine-5 years.
- "Love is when mommy sees daddy sweaty and smelly and still says he's more handsome than Brad Pitt." Chris - 7 years old.
- "Love is when your puppy licks your face, even after leaving him alone all day." Mary Ann - 4 years.
- "I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones." Lauren - 4 years old.
- "When you like someone, your lashes go up and down and a few stars come out of you." Karen - 7 years old.
- “You shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you really mean it. But if you want to say it, you must say it a lot. People forget ”. Jessica - 8 years old.
Topics related to meaning of love:
- Love quotes
- Romantic love phrases
- Valentine phrases
- Publish your phrases on the Internet: My phrases is a new social network where you can publish your favorite phrases on the Internet, vote for the phrases of others, create your book of quotes and favorite phrases, make friends, upload photos and images…. If you like phrases, you will love www.mis-frases.org