Ecological Nanotechnology: What does it mean to be “Green”?
According to Dr. We want to highlight these efforts and look for ways to help promote this type of innovation ”.
On Tuesday, the inaugural session of the GreenNano series of meetings, an initiative led by Dr. Barbara Karn, will take place within the EPA Office of Research and Development Project on Emerging Nanotechnologies. Dr. Karn is a nationally recognized expert in combining nanotechnology with green chemistry, industrial ecology and sustainability. Live screening at www.wilsoncenter.org
Nanotechnology and ecology related topics:
- Nanotechnology and the automotive sector
- Nanotechnology benefits: environment
- Nanotechnology risks, environment
- Nanotechnology and the possible impacts on the environment and health
- Responsible nanotechnology
- Solar energy nanotechnology benefits
- Nanotechnology risks, gray plague