Akio Morita, Japanese businessman co-founder of Sony, brilliant student, had a special curiosity about electronic devices from a very young age. These are some phrases of the businessman Akio Morita.
PHRASES OF AKIO MORITA:
- Don't be afraid of making a mistake. But make sure you don't make the same mistake twice
- We will try to create the conditions in which people could meet in a spirit of teamwork, and exercise for the desire of your heart is your technological ability.
- Curiosity is the key to creativity.
- There is no secret ingredient or secret formula responsible for the success of the best Japanese companies.
- What I learned in the industry in dealing with people is that people don't work just for money and that if you are trying to motivate, money is not the most effective tool.
- Investors and employees are in the same position, but sometimes the employee is more important, because he will be there for a long time, whereas the investor usually comes and goes as he pleases in order to make a profit.
- A company will achieve nothing if all the thinking is left to management.
- The important thing, in my opinion, is not to blame someone for an error, but to find out what caused the error.
- Once you have a team of ready, smart and energetic people, the next step is to motivate them to be creative.
- We all learn by imitation like children, like students, like newbies to the business world. And then we grow and learn to combine our innate abilities with the norms or principles that we have learned.
Related to phrases by Akio Morita:
- Famous quotes and phrases
Share your favorite phrases in My Phrases