This American series has many fans, and the phrases that Meredith (protagonist) says at the beginning and end of each episode are quite good and worth mentioning. To remind all those fans, these are phrases from Grey's anatomy.
GRAY'S ANATOMY PHRASES:
- There is a reason I say that I am happy being alone, it is not because I think I will be. It's because I think that if I like someone and then it doesn't work out, I won't be able to bear it.
- I don't think things are just right or wrong, things are more complicated than that.
- Adapt or die. We have heard it so many times, the lesson is not so easy. The problem is that we are human, and we want more than just survive. We want to love, we want success. We want to be the best that we can be, therefore we fight like crazy to get those things. Anything else feels like death.
- Just when we think we know things, the universe throws us a curve ball. Therefore, we have to improvise. We find happiness in the most unexpected places.
- Recovery is not a team sport. It's a lonely distance race. For a long time. It is exhausting.
- The brain is the most mysterious organ in the human body, which learns, changes and adapts. It tells us what we see, what we hear. It allows us to feel love. I think it has our souls.
- When you think about an hour it is not so much. Sixty minutes, three thousand six hundred seconds, that's all. In medicine, an hour is often everything. We call it the golden hour, that magic window of time that can determine whether a patient lives or dies.
- At the end of the day faith is a fun thing. That appears when you don't expect it. It is as if one day the fairy tale may be slightly different from what you dreamed of.
Related to phrases from Grey's Anatomy:
- Movie lines
- Quotes to think about