Nature, meteorology and time are the main theme of these nature sayings.
SAYINGS ABOUT NATURE:
- -Year of snow, year of goods.
- -Nature is not enough, but man is not fed up.
- -By Saint Blas, you will see the stork and if you don't see it, you have a bad year.
- -When it rains and it is sunny, the snail comes out for a walk.
- -Trees at sunset, in the morning the ceiling.
- -San Isidro Labrador, remove the cold, give the clouds and bring out the sun.
- -Arco in the afternoon, good weather wait.
- -When the sun gets covered, or rain or wind.
- -The water will have something when they bless it.
- -September either dries up the fountains or takes away the bridges.
- -Water that you don't have to drink, let it run.
- -When the rainbow is seen or it has rained or is going to rain.
- -To bad weather, good face.
- -If June is humid and hot, you see the smiling peasant.
- -Tree that grows crooked never straightens its trunk.
Links related to Sayings about Nature: