Mobile phone users and tablets With Android they are celebrating: Chrome is finally coming to Android! Both Android and Chrome have existed for more than three years and their users have demanded a unification of both since then. After a long wait, Google has finally presented a beta version of its Chrome browser for Android.
In any case, it should be noted that Google had a good reason to take its time:
"We didn't want to just introduce a lightweight version of Chrome," Sundar Pichai, senior vice president of Google Chrome, said in an interview. "Our goal was to bring all of Chrome to Android."
The new version Chrome for Android is a full version of the browser and that works with the same agility always, without losing the features that come in the desktop version.
The main advantage of this release is the synchronization between versions. If we are already users of the desktop Chrome version:
- Our markers They will be synchronized in all the versions that we have of the browser as soon as we have accessed our Google account.
- If we let open pages In the browser of our laptop, we can access the same tabs open from the Chrome browser of our mobile and vice versa.
- Likewise, search terms that we have introduced in the desktop browser also carry over to Chrome for Android, saving us precious time and many clicks on the screen.
But most important of all, Chrome is fast. Really fast. For example, when you type an address in the search bar, Chrome predicts which page we are going to visit and starts loading it in the background of the browser. Thus, by the time we click "go", most of the site has already been loaded.
- 15 extensions for Chrome you probably don't know about
- The best free apps for Android in 2020
- Did you know that there is a hidden game in the Chrome browser?
- Smartphone that detects mood
- ItyIs apps on Google Play