Selection of sites and hotels on the best Spanish beaches on the peninsula and on the Balearic and Canary Islands. See also Costa Hotels
Costa del Sol hotels, also hotels in Benahavis, Estepona, etc. In some cases, you enjoy a fairly quiet beach. Despite the movement of the Costa del Sol it is possible to find tranquility. Ideal for those looking for beach -golf.
Marbella Playa Hotels - Golf and health cures, weight loss ...
Costa Brava hotels. Beaches, small, quiet coves, excellent gastronomy, less hot climate during summer, towns and nature.
Alicante hotels. In addition to two great beaches
Benidorm hotels. With two beaches: Poniente Beach and Levante Beach. Massive, especially during the summer. Lots of people, lots of atmosphere. National and foreign tourists. Great nightlife and on the street.
Hotels Playa de San Juan (Alicante) ideal beach for families, family atmosphere, national tourism.
Almeria Hotels with special reference to the area of Cabo de Gata, Mojacar, natural spaces, unique landscapes. Beach, fishing ...
La Manga del Mar Menor Hotels (Murcia). The Mar Menor beach is the best for children. Without any danger of waves or depth. Excellent cuisine of rice and fish.
Cadiz Hotelsspaces still without urban pressure dream beaches to the Atlantic in the surroundings of Sancti Petri.
Hotels in Majorca, one of the most attractive hotel offers in Spain, enjoying different beaches on the island.
Hotels in Ibiza, rural house and agrotourism, coves, pines ... Ideal for nautical sports and a unique atmosphere of cultural identity in towns, landscapes and customs.
Hotels in the Balearic Islands, an island to enjoy with unique hotels.
Lanzarote hotels (Canary Islands). Luxury and rural hotels with dreamy beaches and landscapes.Hotels in Peñíscola (Castellón), wide beach with spectacular views of the castle of Papa Luna, national tourism.
The best beaches in Spain
Paradores with beach
Some Paradores selected that have easy access to a nearby beach:
- Parador Aiguablava close to Begur beach, on the Costa Brava.
- Parador Tortosa near the golden coast, without a specific beach, near the Ebro and its delta.
- Parador Benicarló near its own beach and Peñíscola beach, excursions to Morella
- Parador Saler Valencia privileged access to the Saler beach and with a golf course. Pine forests and natural dunes.
- Parador Jávea beach and marina. The green lands of Alicante.
- Parador Mojácar Playa and near Cabo de Gata.
- Parador Nerja Cliffs and beach, other different beaches on the Costa del Sol.
- Parador Torremolinos golf course and sea.