As is known by all, the love that has inspired the most phrases is the one that is not reciprocated, because that feeling makes us reflect and value what we have when it is gone. These are sad love phrases.
SAD LOVE PHRASES:
- Your sad smile is better than the sadness of not seeing you smile.
- Friendship can become love. -Albert Camus
- Offering friendship to those who ask for love is like giving bread to those who die of thirst. -Ovid
- A million words wouldn't bring you back, I know because I tried, not a million tears either, I know, because I already cried them <
Love, to be authentic, must cost us. -Mother Teresa of Calcutta
- Sadness is that feeling that love leaves you after having lost it.
- I never remember you because I never forget you
- Only you know who deserves your tears.
- Melancholy is the happiness of being sad. –Victor hugo
- If my handwriting is blurred, don't think that I can't write, it's that my tears fall every time I think of you.
- We never suffer so much for love as when we see the loved object again, or better when it is absent. -Napoleon Bonaparte
- Love is as strong as death and at the same time as fragile as glass.
- There is no love in peace. It is always accompanied by agonies, ecstasy, intense joys and deep sadness. -Paulo Coelho
- It is not bigger who more space occupies, but who leaves more empty when he leaves.
- What a gray dawn, my soul is sad, because it lost its love.
- It is sad not to be loved, but it is sadder not to be able to love.
- When I look at your photo, I want to cry, have your lips so close and not be able to kiss them.
Links related to sad love phrases:
- Phrases of Love and pain
- Phrases of love and forgetfulness
- Lost love phrases
- Unrequited love phrases
Share your favorite phrases in My Phrases