Affinity phrases refer to the people with whom we feel identified, they speak of affinity as a very, very strong bond that unites us as couples or groups of friends. That makes us stay in places where we never thought we were, by the fact of feeling related to him.
- Love is the affinity that unites and brings together the elements of the world…. Love, in fact, is the agent of universal synthesis. (Teilhard de Chardin)
- Faith always contains an element of risk, of adventure, and we are driven to take the risk by the affinity and attraction we feel in ourselves. (Dean Inge)
- Violent antipathies are always suspicious and reveal a secret affinity. (William Hazlitt)
- It is a mistake to think that love comes from a lot of companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the fruit of a spiritual affinity, and unless the affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations. (Kahlil Gibran)
- The success of many books is due to the affinity between the mediocrity of the author's ideas and those of the public. (Chamfort)
- I am a huge fan of Broadway music, and I have a great affinity when it comes to Broadway's golden age, music makes me feel good and music makes audiences feel good. (Brian Allen)
- Not only are synagogues holy, so are all places where people find their affinity with God. (Yona Metzger)