4 Pquestions that will make you overcome jealousy
- Jealousy is one of the main causes of relationship problems and of divorce.
- Jealousy causes mental illness and emotional instability.
- Jealousy is overcome.
Today's lifestyle causes jealousy problems to be one of the main reasons why couples go to psychological consultation.
- Jealousy is a defense mechanism for the permanence of the relationship.
- The problem appears when certain limits are exceeded, endangering the stability and well-being of the couple.
- They are called irrational jealousy or sick jealousy.
Ask yourself these 4 questions and get over your irrational jealousy:
Comment on your experience or any questions you have about how to overcome jealousy. You already know that it is a pleasure for me to help you whenever you want and need it. Until next time and a huge hello, Andrea.
IMPORTANT: If you think you have a problem that you cannot solve yourself, do not hesitate to go to a Psychologist. You can access it through the Social Security Family Doctor, who will refer you to the specialist and will attend you for free.
- How to know if my jealousy is pathological
- How not to feel jealous
- How to trust my partner
- How to improve self-esteem