This name is already known to everyone, all of us who have had any contact with computing have related directly or indirectly to it, a precursor of some of the advances that today we can enjoy and use through the Internet.
- Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose.
- My ambition has always been to make dreams come true.
- We tell our employees that if no one laughs at at least one of their ideas, they are probably not being creative enough.
- If you screw up, it's not your parents 'or your teachers' fault, so don't whine about your mistakes and learn from them.
- The computer was born to solve problems that did not exist before.
- Devoting yourself to serving beers or carrying pizzas does not take away your dignity. Your grandparents called it something else: Opportunity.
- You will not earn 5,000 euros per month right after leaving university, and you will not be vice president of anything until, with your effort, you have earned both achievements.
- Be nice to nerds (I was one of them). The chances are high that you will end up working for one of them.
- It's okay to celebrate success, but it's more important to pay attention to the lessons of failure.
- Life is not fair. Get used to it.
- The Internet provides the right information, at the right time, for the right purpose.
- If you can't beat the enemy ... Buy it!
Steve Jobs quotes
Share with us your favorite quotes in the comments