How to make gift bags with letter envelopes for Valentine's Day
This bag that we propose is fantastic to make a detail or give a gift for a special day such as Valentine's Day but it is also a simple, original and fun way to wrap a gift for any celebration.
The basis of this packaging are envelopes so Depending on the size of your gift you can adapt it using more or less large envelopes. In this case we have used letter size envelopes.
- Rectangular envelopes
- Celofan paper
- Colored markers
- Scotch tape
- Plastic eyes
- Glue stick
- To decorate you can also use stickers, foam rubber, colored stickers, whatever you can think of
- Zizgaz cutting scissors
How to wrap envelopes:
- Close the flap of the envelopes with a little glue, then cut the envelopes in half with zigzag scissors (in this case we have made 2 bags or wrappers from an envelope)
- Now fold about 1cm from the two sides of the envelope and mark the fold.
- Decorate the envelope however you like.
- Then open the envelope and fold the lower part that will remain in the shape of a triangle, stick that triangle to the base with a little adhesive tape and do the same with the other side (see video with the explanation below)
- Once the bag is assembled, put your gift or detail inside wrapped in the cellophane paper. I have not tied it but you can tie the cellophane so that what goes inside does not fall off. If you are going to put sweets or cookies or any other type of food, you should first put it in a transparent bag and then wrap it with cellophane before putting it in the bag.
Video how to make paper bags with envelopes
This idea is great for make bags for birthdays or various parties Since in addition to being very economical, it is very easy and the result is very original, you can use white envelopes, colored envelopes, brown paper craft envelopes to give it a more rustic air ...
Links related to how to make original and fun packaging for Valentine's Day: