Trick to clean garden tools
Trick to clean garden tools and prevent them from rusting in times of higher humidity or in coastal areas.
It's a very simple trick that leaves tools as clean and shiny as new. Follow the steps below to clean your garden tools:
- Find a bucket or a barrel and place it in a place with a roof (the storage room or the garage) where it does not disturb
- Fill the bucket or barrel with sand
- Empty a liter (more if the bucket or barrel is very large) of car oil on top of the sand
- Put shovels, rakes and other implements in and move them up and down to keep them clean
- To prevent them from rusting, leave them in the sand.
You may be interested in: