Natural home remedies to remove blemishes on the skin
The best way to avoid the appearance of sun spots is stay out of the sun or wear a good sunscreen outdoors But how do you get rid of them once they appear?
The best known natural remedies against stains.
- Rub with lemon juice fresh at least twice a day. Use a cotton swab if the spots are small. Lemon juice can be quite drying to the skin, so it should not be applied to areas where there are no blemishes.
- Use a cotton swab and apply Vitamin E found in capsules. You can also use cod liver oil.
- Internally you can take a selenium supplement plus ginseng, dandelion, licorice, gotu kola, and sarsaparilla. Ask a professional naturopath the amounts that best suit our particular needs.
- Drink green papaya enzyme capsules. Check the quantities on the container.
- Apply cranberry juice fresh in the spots at night. Let it dry on the skin and wash it off the next morning.
- Take 500 units a day of Vitamin E. At the same time, apply the content of some capsules on the spots.
- Mix in equal parts onion juice and apple cider vinegar. Apply to the affected areas daily.
- Sprinkle flax seeds (flaxseed) in cereals every morning. If possible use them also in the manufacture of bread and cakes. Apply flax seed oil on the spots.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of Natural orange juice. Apply on the points twice a day.
- Mix a tablespoon of cream, one yogurt and one ground oatmeal, plus 3 to 4 drops of lemon juice and apply on the skin. Leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse.
- Place watermelon rind on the affected areas.
- Cut small pieces of horseradish, soak them in warm milk for a few minutes and apply on the stains.
- Apply fresh gel from aloe vera over the stitches twice a day.
All of these remedies take several weeks to work. There is no quick fix.
Try one of the remedies for 2 months and, if there is no improvement, try an alternative solution.
A remedy that works well for one person does not necessarily work well for another. AND if a spot appears suddenly or changes color, you should see a doctor.
- Natural remedies for blemishes on the skin
- Treatments spots on the skin
- Vitamin C for the skin, face ...
- Recipes to make natural beauty products at home