The ads are there to get people's attention. And the effectiveness of an advertising campaign is based among other things on the creativity of advertisers.
Issues that strike people's hearts and consciences, topics that make those people feel that they can - and should - be part of the change. Motivating topics.
Here we present a few of those campaigns that will not leave you indifferent.
1. Greenpeace campaign to save the environment
2. Horrible / More horrible still | Exploiting the ecosystem also threatens human life
3. What we see when you smoke
4. Children slaughtered by the church and at the hands of a murderer
5. Don't drive and drink
6. Likes is not helping
7. It is not happening here but it is happening now
8. Censorship tells the wrong story
9. Every 60 seconds a species goes extinct
10. Air pollution kills 60,000 people a year
11. If you don't pick it up, they will
12. Away hates
13. You are not a sketch
14. Smoking causes premature aging
15. Animals are not objects
16. Don't call him while he's driving
17. Abandoned children are made to feel invisible
18. Where is the pedophile?
19. Save paper. Save the world
20. The color of your skin shouldn't dictate your future
21. 46 days in the hospital | Slower is better
22. The victims are people like us
23. Same cat, different owner | Adopt a rescued animal
- When dreams come true thanks to creativity