Known for her dedication to religion in addition to her literature, Santa Teresa de Jesús, founder of the Discalced Carmelites, is a clear example of the spirit and decision to pursue what fills
CELEBRITY QUOTES FROM SANTA TERESA DE JESÚS:
- Only love is what gives value to all things.
- God is not to force our will; take what we give you; but it does not give itself completely until we give ourselves completely.
- If in the midst of adversity the heart perseveres with serenity, with joy and with peace, this is love.
- I always try to do many acts of love, because they ignite and soften the soul.
- But it seems to us that we give everything, and it is that we offer God the income or the fruits and let us keep the roots and possession.
- How sad it is, my God, life without you!
- From absurd devotions and bitter saints, deliver us, Lord.
- It is a joy for me to hear the clock tick: I see an hour of my life passed and I think I am a little closer to God.
- Perfect love has this force: that we forget our contentment to please those we love.
- Nothing disturbs you, nothing frightens you, everything passes, God does not change. Patience all reaches. Whoever has God lacks nothing. God alone is sufficient.
- Prayer is not about thinking a lot, but about loving a lot.
- Read and you will lead, do not read and you will be led.
- If Satan could love, he would stop being evil.
Links related to Famous Quotes of Saint Teresa of Jesus
- Religious Phrases
- Saints phrases
- Phrases of Faith
- God phrases
Share your favorite quotes in the comments