Ryanair offers tickets for 10 pounds (about € 15)
Ryanair has released a new offer applicable to a wide range of flights from different UK airports to other parts of Europe from £ 10 a one-way ticket (including taxes).
The trips can be made between November 5, 2007 and February 8, 2008, any day except Friday or Sunday. The offer will be suspended between December 18 and January 8.
Below is a small selection of the routes on offer:
- From Stansted to Aarhus, Bergerac, Berlin Schonefeld, Bremen, Brno, Cork, Dusseldorf Weeze, Eindhoven, Gothenburg, Kerry, Limoges, La Rochelle, Newquay, Palermo, Riga, Salzburg, Seville, Tampere and Turin.
- From Aberdeen to Dublin and Liverpool.
- From Blackpool to Barcelona (Girona) and Dublin.
- From Bournemouth to Barcelona (Girona), Dublin, Glasgow (Prestwick), Madrid, Marseille Provence, Nantes, Pisa (Florence) and Shannon.
- From Bristol to Barcelona (Girona), Budapest, Derry, Dublin, Katowice, Knock, Porto, Poznan, Riga, Rzeszow, Salzburg, Shannon and Wroclaw.
- From the East Midlands to Alghero (Sardinia), Bergerac, Berlin (Schonefeld), Bratislava, Carcassonne, Dinard, Inverness, Krakow, Limoges, Madrid, Nimes, Riga, Rimini, Shannon, Valencia and Wroclaw.
- From Glasgow Prestwick to Barcelona (Girona), Barcelona (Reus), Bournemouth, Brussels (Charleroi), Dublin, Dusseldorf Weeze, Gothenburg, Krakow, Murcia, Oslo (Torp), Paris (Beauvais), Riga, Stockholm (Skavsta).
- From Liverpool to Aberdeen, Alghero, Alicante, Ancona, Bergerac, Kaunas, Krakow, Limoges, Milan (Orio al Serio), Nimes, Oslo (Torp), Palma de Mallorca, Porto, Poznan, Riga, Santander, Seville, Santiago de Compostela and Wroclaw.
Furthermore, Ryanair is expected to announce the launch of new routes from Belfast City Airport to a number of destinations in the UK and Europe. Possible destinations could include Liverpool, Bristol, Paris, Barcelona and Rome.