As of January 29, 2007, Spanair will connect Madrid and Girona.
The Spanair airline will offer flights Madrid-Girona from January 29 with a frequency of two daily flights from Monday to Friday and one flight a day on weekends. This connection will allow Gerona to benefit from the Spanair hub to connect with the various cities in the rest of Spain and Europe that make up this company's domestic flight network, as well as those of the Star Alliance alliance, in which Spanair is integrated. .
Spanair Madrid-Girona flight schedules
- Madrid - Gerona: From Monday to Friday, departure from Madrid at 7:00 a.m. in the morning and in the afternoon at 4:50 p.m. the second.
- Girona - Madrid: From Monday to Friday, Departure from Girona at 8.45 am and in the afternoons at 7.00 pm.
- Madrid - Gerona: Weekends. Departures from Madrid Saturdays at 7:00 am, Sundays at 4:50 pm.
- Girona - Madrid: Weekends. Departures from Girona: Saturdays at 8.45 am and Sundays at 7.00 pm.
The company considers that this new route will boost tourism to the Costa Brava as a tourist destination, as well as the alternatives of connection to Barcelona, via Girona, completing the existing Bridge to Barcelona. In short, El Bulli, closer.
Topics related to Madrid - Girona with Spanair
- Cheap flights Madrid
- Spanair cheap flight offer
- Spanair flights
- Girona guide
- Girona Restaurants
- El Bulli Restaurant
- Costa Brava hotels
- P.G.A Golf of Catalonia
- Andorra guide
- Madrid guide